Malastras Apply [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Malastras
Class: Warlock

Malastras Apply [Declined]

Postby Malastras » 01 Aug 2020, 09:36

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Mattia

Character Info
In-Game Name: Malastras
Class: Warlock
Primary Talent Spec: Destruction
Scondary(off)Specs: Affly\ Demo
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Atm Destruction is complete if we looking for good dmg utility and sustain with azerite traits is the top one for raiding.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: everytime i sim my char before change a single piece, and i try to found best combo for my gear
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure i can change specs with no problems, atm isnt too much suggested cuz azerite traits and stuffs unfurtunatly for put and off spec in a good dps lvl we need good azerite traits too and every spec require bis for work well
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: close to 94
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /Malastras
Link to relevant logs: atm ive not relevant logs

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: ATM Last Dawn
How long were you in your previous guilds? 2 month
Why did you leave your previous guild? : i take raids and progress seriously, for that guild is hard start with a full guild comp and honestly progress is not an opinion to me
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: NO
Raid Experience, elaborate!: ive sold my old account but i can tell you all some of mine experience MC 40 shaman resto , tk Shaman resto BT shaman resto Ulduar ALLA healer's shaman was my main. ICC 25 hero. after this ive take a stop for ending my study and start to work and with a new account ive restart on firelands HM with lock, Dragonsoul HM DK Masterfrost. Pandaria all contents with lock Draenor HC Myth paladin Holy Legion ive played quiet low in legion but ive made a few progress with shaman resto. ive frozed for restart 3 months ago on BFA.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Im alway on researching mode for improve my stuffs on my class so im watching guides on youtube im reading dungeon journals looking streaming about players of my class for learn what they do in the particular time , atm checking warcraft logs and R.io for check what top players of my class doing in an particular fight.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: yeah if i fail i will learn without fails people dont learn
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:i'm to good to learn fight and tacts quickly im good to learn what people want and help them.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since vanilla 2006
How much do you play?: depends if i work or not if i dont work 8\10h each day if i work 5\6
Has your account been traded or passed on?: mine account is mine ive build my account
Does anyone else have access to your account?: NOPE
Do you have any high level alts?: yeah i have 8 classes at top level just 2 are ready for raiding
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yeah sure
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: yep im italian i like to communicate with people. you guys are lucky u cant see my hands talking for me :P
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): yeah where is the problem? im usual eat at 19.00 and ready on at 19.30\40 depends on how much food il prepare

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: i was looking for a guild who need a lock on wow progress website. i wanna improve my self and return to raiding on hig progress stuff
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):Im a solar man with a good sarcasm, always read to improve help and do group stuffs.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: i wanna join fifth sin cuz i wanna teach the entire world Pineapple Pizza is a Shit LMAO im joking. Honestly i wanna found a guild wich have a good mindset for raiding in my opinion raiding is a serious stuff we can made some jokes etc but when the dbm pull is started focus and work hard. Fifth sin should recruit me cuz i can bring you all pizza and mozzarella :P

-

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Malastras Apply

Postby Alyssia » 01 Aug 2020, 12:49

Hey, thak you for your application, we will take a closer look at it and get back to you with an answer or further questions once we have had a chance to talk it over some.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Malastras Apply

Postby Alyssia » 04 Aug 2020, 08:24

Hey, we have decided to decline your application, best of luck with your search for a guild.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”