Application - Shadow priest with offspec / Warlock multi spec [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

skwid
Class: Priest

Application - Shadow priest with offspec / Warlock multi spec [Declined]

Postby skwid » 27 Jul 2020, 02:08

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): James

Character Info
In-Game Name: Skwid (mexxa)
Class: Shadow priest / warlock
Primary Talent Spec: Shadow / demo
Scondary(off)Specs: Disc / destro
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: desirable for nzoth progress, have good XP on all specs and bis geared for some
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I am gemmed and enchanted for optimal performance
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: yes.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 92
Link to current armory profile: (armoury is down i will update tomorrow)
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/skwid (logs appear lower than actual damage due to not having bis corruption setup at the time, as well as only logging my first kill on later bosses)

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: weeping angels (WoD), invasive (bfa)
How long were you in your previous guilds? honestly couldn't tell you its been a long time, (invasive) only a month or so
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I want to have a good raiding experience and no petty drama, while i was not involved in any drama i dont feel i fit in with them due to how frequently they have it. things just didnt really click with us and a difference in XP/progress was quite large.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: I dont, Yet!
Raid Experience, elaborate!: CE on 2 tiers wod, i didnt raid with a guild much since as i havent had one for a long time. currently 11/12M
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: prep with videos of general mechanics, watch replays of previous CE kills by my class, ask some of those players for tips or info on anything they found helped move the fight along.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: of course that is part of progress.
Tell us a little about your play-style, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I compare my play-style to top 100 players in analyser in order to improve myself constantly, up until this week where i made changes i would cast come spells more often than needed, however this is minor tweaking

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since the end of TBC
How much do you play?: this varies depending on whats currently happening, right now i have no guild so i play less i simply keep my character maintained at the moment or play an alt, my priest is fully kitted apart from the last 2 bosses of ny'alotha. (i play most of the day when i'm online as i'm not currently working)
Has your account been traded or passed on?: never
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no
Do you have any high level alts?: i have some alts around 470-473
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes
Do you actually use your mic during raids if called for?: yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): i am always free, these times are fine

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I was looking specifically for a guild with the same progress as me that also has a community based aspect and not simply people i will meet for a couple hours 3 times a week, id like to meet you all and enjoy the raid time and do things outside of that too.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): Hi! you may noticed at the top i included 2 names / chars. This is because my priest (Skwid) is my main and is currently between 477 and 480 EQ depending on the gear equipped and the fight. Having a shadow priest especially for n'zoth is very important as you know because it can cut raidwide damage by up to 40% due to the efficiency killing spikes. however i also saw you were looking for warlocks and my warlock is my current alt as i don't have a lot to do on my priest at the moment, seeing you had a disc with shadow off spec join earlier this month i thought i would include my lock on my application as warlock is one of the best classes for n'zoth. ( i have played a very wide range of classes and have good knowledge across most)

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I want to join Fifth sin because from my reading i think i would fit in well with the guild and my aim would be joining as a long term member if we synergies well. I have a lot of knowledge about the game in general when it comes to raiding,M+ or arena. I'm always looking to help others improve or help them with any issues they might face. I believe i would be a good addition to your guild and raid team as i can bring consistency, knowledge and a cool head. I also enjoy community aspects and find i always get along with others, have a sense of humour to banter and can take on criticism and advice to improve myself. thank you for taking the time to read my application, i will check back soon, for now if you'd like to add me on discord or battle.net my tags are: Discord: Lil Skwid#7264 Bnet: james#24263

Peachblossom
Officer

Re: Application - Shadow priest with offspec / Warlock multi spec

Postby Peachblossom » 27 Jul 2020, 11:11

Hi there, thanks for the application, we'll take a look at it and get back to you.

skwid

Postby skwid » 27 Jul 2020, 11:19

sorry forgot to add, if anyone had a question regarding my logs/kills id be happy to explain as i do realise from face value they look a little underwhelming

Peachblossom
Officer

Postby Peachblossom » 28 Jul 2020, 23:02

Hi there,

We had time to consider and discuss your application now and we decided to decline.

Thanks for your interest and good luck for the future.

skwid

Postby skwid » 29 Jul 2020, 13:20

hi,

thanks for the reply, could i ask why? im assuming logs?

Peachblossom
Officer

Postby Peachblossom » 29 Jul 2020, 17:23

Hello again,

We thought your application was fine except we are looking for people who are ready for N'zoth progress and your gear, experience and logs are a little way behind that.

There was nothing wrong with the application at all.

Thanks for your interest.

skwid

Postby skwid » 29 Jul 2020, 17:53

Hi,

can i ask which part of my gear isnt ready? im not far from bis at all apart from nzoth head now.
also yeah i assumed logs would be an issue, i literally have noone to raid with to get logs and all logs were recoded prior to me getting corruption and with 4 ilvl lower average including wrong traits at the time. actually unsure as to what i can do with this is anyone had any ideas i would appreciate it.

thanks,

Return to “Recruitment”