Demonhuntar - Havoc Demon Hunter

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Demonhuntar
Class: Demon Hunter

Demonhuntar - Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Demonhuntar » 14 Jun 2020, 04:34

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Filip

Character Info
In-Game Name: Demonhuntar
Class: Demon Hunter
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc
Scondary(off)Specs: I do not really play Vengeance but I have multiple alts of which 1 can soon be raid ready.
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I started DH in beginning of Legion and played it since then. I love it, plain and simple.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Because Versatility is overall best and Crit does show up in plots as better after a certain time but is rather situational. (I can provide you with simulationcraft results and plots within it).
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: To DH tank? No. To other char Heal/Tank/DPS? YES.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 93(519 ilvl) (very soon 94)
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... emonhuntar
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Uh, I had a lot of them, in Legion I forgot all the names but I could check if it is a must. In BFA only notable guild is "Slowly Improving".
How long were you in your previous guilds? In Legion I had 3 guilds as far as I remember and I was in each for over 6 months afaik.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Most of them were not improving, always taking lowbie trials to progression raids and did not perform well enough. In addition to that, my last guild had a GL and RL who were not really fluent in English and didn't have good mics which made it impossible to progress, moreover, by their name, you can see why it didn't suit me (I thought that name was sarcastic when I first joined).
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Wowprogress
Raid Experience, elaborate!: From important ones: Nighthold 7-8/10 M (I think I still have logs from that) while it was active one. Antorus and ToS I think I skipped due to burn-out. Uldir: 2/8M. Ny'alotha: 4/12M
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Read Guides, watch multiple youtube videos (including those from PTR with fatbossTV) especially from top-tier Guilds.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Not really... I'd actually like for people to come as prepared or more prepared (if that is possible) for those encounters. However, if the encounter includes wiping, I am never rage-quitting, it's called "progression" for a reason... But I do not really like unnecessary wipes because someone didn't know what to do when there is a ton of guides including in-game journal.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I am good at everything really, as you know DH are mobile class, but I take that to whole other level, I am as mobile as one could be. I know my rotations, I sim everything (and I mean everything). I check my pawn stats daily, I do sims after sims, read them through (to see how they use spells and achieve best possible dps). Simply said, I almost mastered simulationcraft and I am addicted to it. If it says I do 100k on a dummy, I will not be satisfied with 95k when I test. I improve every day.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: For about 8 years, I played on Warmane (Molten) private server before I started playing Live.
How much do you play?: Every day, too much in my objective opinion, but not enough in my personal opinion.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No. I am first and will be the last account holder.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No.
Do you have any high level alts?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): I like that. But I hope Sundays are only used in extreme cases.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I came across it in wowprogress while I was checking people out (oh yeah, one more thing I do, I check a lot of people in wowprogress/sims/armory/etc... and try to learn from them and then overcome them!
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): I think I added too much in some answers :/

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I want to progress, finish BFA Mythic, keep doing it (if you guys are up for that even after you full-clear it), and then prepare for Shadowlands and burn through it and try to achieve top10-20 on server at least (again, if you guys are up to it). I am okay with semi-hardcore where you do not have that high goals, but please do tell me that if you decide to recruit me.
I do not really need much selling, you can check my logs (Normal I guess are obsolete now, HC you should really watch-out for, especially if you want to see how fast I am improving, and Mythic ones are okay but when the guild is bad... Logs tend to be bad or "okay".

Ah, I'd like to add that I am fluent in English (speaking and writing) - but that you might even notice before reading this sentence and I like to speak on coms (though, I know when to shut up).

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Re: Demonhuntar - Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Peachblossom » 14 Jun 2020, 11:45

Thanks for the application, we'll take a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Re: Demonhuntar - Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Peachblossom » 15 Jun 2020, 13:55

Hi there, we considered your application and decided not to offer you a trial spot with us.

Return to “Recruitment”