Míkola - Fire Mage

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Mikola
Class: Mage

Míkola - Fire Mage

Postby Mikola » 27 May 2020, 11:53

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Shak

Character Info
In-Game Name: Míkola
Primary Talent Spec: Fire
Scondary(off)Specs: Anything that's good. I'll play whatever is the FOTM Mage spec. I'm like a neapolitan ice cream.
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Fire is fun and it is also the number 1 spec.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: The current Mastery stack frenzy of corruptions and my stat weight sims change my gemming frequently but currently I am sat with a mastery stack.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 88
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %C3%ADkola
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Winters Heart (Silvermoon EU Alliance), Historia (Silvermoon EU Alliance), Sometimes Lucky (Silvermoon EU Alliance)
How long were you in your previous guilds? I was in Winters Heart for most of Cata and MoP and then a for the first raid tier of this expansion. I dabbled in Sometimes Lucky for about a month but left due to personal circumstances (Covid and fasting). Life got a big mental really quick.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Left Winters Heart due to job and also I am Horde now.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I have raided at the top middle and bottom end of any spectrum you can find. Winters Heart was the most progressed I got with this game. With Historia we were about to push into the last few bosses Mythic but I quit retail for classic.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Video guides, class discord/forum posts for tips, written WoWhead guides, Warcraft Logs for class specific knowledge such as trinket/combustion usage.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: The more you wipe, the cleaner the bottom... or something like that. Yes wiping is fine.

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
Tactics is where I think I have shined in this game. I have always been super quick to pick up on them and learn a fight.

I like to think that I am a good mage. I have played this god forsaken class since Wrath and I pick up on everything super quick. New FOTM playstyle? Gimmicky thing only a mage can do on a fight? Alysrazor flying feathers? The current Exodia/Infinity stone double on use build? I love it all. I strive to be as good as I can. PVP is where I probably lack the most, I prefer to play my melee classes in this area due to this. I struggle to play while being trained.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since BC.
How much do you play?: I have gone through periods of no-lifing but I am currently on about 3-4 hours a day (Yay quarantine), and most the weekends.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No, all mine.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope.
Do you have any high level alts?: DH 472ish, Hunter 460.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actually use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): All of those are fine.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: Wowprogress. Currently scouring Draenor EU looking for a home and yours popped out to me.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): Nothing much really. I always struggle with these but I am happy to answer any follow up/things I missed in Bnet whispers (Shak#2529).

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I want to join you as I miss raiding properly. I miss actually having a guild that actually feels like a home. It's the best part of WoW in my opinion. Im hoping that if I am accepted I can become a solid part of your team and we can go and kill some dragons or stuff. I mentioned above briefly that I believe that I am a good player, I have always strived to be the best Mage I can and to push my character as much as I can.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Míkola - Fire Mage

Postby Alyssia » 27 May 2020, 17:17

Hey, thank you for your application. We will take a look and discuss i among the officers then get back to you with an answer or further questions.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 29 May 2020, 23:28

Hey, we decided we won't be offering you a trial, good luck with your search for a guild however.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Mikola

Postby Mikola » 30 May 2020, 14:20

Alyssia wrote:Hey, we decided we won't be offering you a trial, good luck with your search for a guild however.

Afternoon. Thanks for the consideration, best of luck with progression.

Return to “Recruitment”