RubyRuu - Enhancement Shaman Only [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

RubyRuu
Class: Enhancement Shaman Only

RubyRuu - Enhancement Shaman Only [Declined]

Postby RubyRuu » 06 Jan 2020, 04:58

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Irrelevant in my opinion

Character Info
In-Game Name: Rubyruu
Class: Shaman (Orc)
Primary Talent Spec: Enhancement
Scondary(off)Specs: Nice Try lmao
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I made a shaman in Vanilla and specced it into Enhancement, So i stuck with it
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: It's BiS Stats or the best possible scenario gear I have looted
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Unless there is a super good and well thought reasoning behind it, Not "Can you please go ele for this fight" The spec I play is the spec I play the best, So respeccing would be a downgrade
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 68 (I stopped playing in October and planning on coming back for next patch/Raid teir)
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/rubyruu
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/rubyruu

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: To be Announced, Try Harder, Go commit Not alive, Appetite for Destruction. Stormwind Fried Chicken (Alliance)
How long were you in your previous guilds? Anywhere between 1-6 months, If you are counting multiple joins then Appetite for Destruction Several Years
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I either Stepped down (Thought the raid was shit and made it well known weeks before stepping down), spec was useless, or the guild killed it'self from the inside out
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Not a single person
Raid Experience, elaborate!: For Recent raid Experience check the log link, going back in time, I've raided pretty much every raid to date in the Normal or Hardest difficulty. I honestly don't think i missed a raid through playing the game
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Beta Guide videos, Fatboss TV, The ingame journal even though it's shit
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Depends on what "lots" is and depends on what the reason for wiping is, If it's progress yeah sure but if it's some dumbcunt wiping 300 pulls in then questions have to be raised
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: In raids I do what i'm assigned to do, I'm Dps so I help the boss's hp hit 0, if i'm assigned to do some sort of skill check tactic then sure i'll do it.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since Vanilla, (played a Warrior tank mainly while juggling my shaman until Wrath where my shaman took over completely
How much do you play?: Barely any at the moment, Planning on coming back for the 8.3 Patch Tier
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Not this expansion since it's so alt unfriendly with neck level, BiS Traits and non account wide essences because nice one blizzard, Maybe next expansion i'll have an alt or 2
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I have a perfectly working Microphone and Can reinstall TS3, I primarily use discord because it's 2020 and not the stone-age
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes, That's why i have a microphone
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes, I wouldn't be applying if i couldn't

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: Seen it on wow-progress, (was looking for a 2 night a week guild)
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): I can Stream and record fights if badly needed, I can also play Enhancement shaman

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I'm probably the best and only enhancement shaman you've seen

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: RubyRuu - Enhancement Shaman Only

Postby Tharkun » 06 Jan 2020, 09:30

Thanks for the app, we'll take a look over things and get back to you.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Tharkun
Class: Druid

Re: RubyRuu - Enhancement Shaman Only

Postby Tharkun » 06 Jan 2020, 19:13

Declined
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”