Zhoorg - Resto Shaman

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Zhoorg
Raider
Class: Shaman

Zhoorg - Resto Shaman

Postby Zhoorg » 17 Nov 2019, 23:31

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Cornel

Character Info
In-Game Name: Zhoorg
Primary Talent Spec: Restoration
Scondary(off)Specs: Elemental
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I always loved healing and I have mostly healed throughout my WoW 'career'. I mained Rdruid for many years but I have switched to Rshaman when legion started as it was more appealing to me.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Up to date guides and forums like icy-veins/wowhead, just to stay ahead of the curve. I have done lots of m+ this week so I can get geared up for raiding.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Of course, however, I'd rather change to another type of healer if needed.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 63 - I should be up to date in a few days. (I have just returned after a 1 year break and I plan to stick around)
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nor/zhoorg
Link to relevant logs: I have no logs at the time, as I have said above I have just returned 1 week ago, but I can go through any trials and test you need. You can kick me if not satisfactory, but I have used to be a top edge rshaman.

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: I have recently been in Rewind, but they had no spot for me.
How long were you in your previous guilds? A week.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Mythic core full.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I have always arrived at end-end game content, since TBC/WOTLK. Since mythic raiding started I have always been able to clear at least 50% of content with my current guilds at the time. I have been to various realms and guilds during my time in wow, thus, I have tried many things. All in all, I believe I have lots of raiding experience and I can get mixed with the team in no-time.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I watch videos on youtube for visual clarification, then read about boss mechanics and tactics and I make sure I am up to date with my class requirements.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Of course, that's the whole point of progress. No one is born smart :D, I think.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I am really good at healing and I can keep my calm during stressful fights. I usually follow very good the mechanics and keep my team alive. I might mess up sometimes, because I can be too concentrated on healing and not be careful to my environment. However this happens rarely. I always try to improve where I may lack something, that's why I appreciate a guild with constructive criticism.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since TBC.
How much do you play?: Around 4-5 hours a day. Will play more during weekends
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No.
Do you have any high level alts?: Paladin, Druid and Priest.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: WowProgress as I am currently looking for a mythic 'home'.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

First of all, I want to join you because you look like a very competitive and active guild, which appeals to me very much. The fact that you have mixed European core is even better and I am also intrigued that you are one of the few guilds that survived since Vanilla. Second, as you can see from the data, there's little about my playing ability. I have been away for the past year as I had some personal stuff going on. But now things changed in my life and I am able to stick around to the game. I used to be a top notch healer and I still am, I am very good team-player and I understand what 'progress' actually means. I am also active and I do a lot of mythic+, which I used to sell boosts ages ago, because I was able (with some guildies) to do very high keys. I can also help the guild with professions if needed, I used to be an officer and I know how much it means to be organised and have all the right stuff at the right moment. I truly believe in myself and I know I can be an asset for your mythic team; I just need a chance to be able to prove this in facts not just words.

Just to confirm that I am not lying or over-exaggerating. https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor ... ason-7.3.2
-2.8k m+ and constant m raiding kills

Last edited by Zhoorg on 20 Nov 2019, 21:14, edited 2 times in total.

Leix
Head of Healers
Class: Monk

Re: Zhoorg - Resto Shaman

Postby Leix » 18 Nov 2019, 23:22

Thank you for your application.
Let me have a good look over it and i will get back to you.

Leix
Healing Officer

Zhoorg
Raider

Re: Zhoorg - Resto Shaman

Postby Zhoorg » 18 Nov 2019, 23:49

Hi Leix,

Thanks for the consideration, hope it will be positive! :)

Return to “Recruitment”