Wadoo - Fury Warrior [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

imperius
Class: Warrior

Wadoo - Fury Warrior [Declined]

Postby imperius » 31 Oct 2019, 17:42

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Jason

Character Info
In-Game Name: WAdoo
Primary Talent Spec: Fury
Scondary(off)Specs: Prot
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: it is the best DPS spec right now
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: its what i need at this point for stats + the sim made me do it.. i swear
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:ofc if its needed and is the best dps for warrior and prot warrior is viable for the fight
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 70
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... dawn/Wadoo
Link to relevant logs:
Mythic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ybracket=1
HC https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds:Splendour (argent dawn) Dark Sanctum (draenor) Legion of darkness (draenor)
How long were you in your previous guilds? not long in splendour but right now a lot of people quit / left the guild so they are rebuilding and it seems we wont raid again.. and dark sanctum disbanded i was there a while
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: dark sanctum disbanded and splendour is rebuilding / can not raid
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: i use to before but i dont now no
Raid Experience, elaborate!: current XP is 6/8 250+ pulls on za qul we are at 20%
i didnt nor raid in BOD que to personal reasons
i got CE in uldir
and before that i didnt play in legion
in WOD abd back i for curve in very tier and was 1 or 2 bosses away fro CE

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: i make sure i have all food pots flask ready.. i read boss guide's and watch videos when i can
if i can get into the PTR i do and i see first hand the new bosses
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: ofc yeah its part of the game
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: i love playing fury dps i can also tank i was a main tank for many years.. but healing is.. well i did try it... we dont need to talk about it.. do we ?
i love fights we can break down and see how they work .. i like to come up with things that make the comp we have work. and progress in a way thats good for the guild .. and make sure we have fun along the way :)

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 15 years
How much do you play?: almost every day
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?: yes my wife
Do you have any high level alts?: yes Mon tank Paladin Tank Dk Tank Hunter (BM)
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: i do yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: yes ofc
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): sure its all good i can do most days and times

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: i had a friend there once his name was immortalm he always spoke very good of you guys
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): got any questions to ask .. just ask i have great knowledge of the game and i can break down fights very good.. knowledge is key

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: right now i have a coffee in hand .. typing this watching The Boys with the wife its fantastic... love days off .. and we are eating sushi ... thats right i said it... we eat fish

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Re: Wadoo - Fury Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 01 Nov 2019, 12:11

I am afraid you are not what we are looking to add to our roster atm, so this app is declined.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”