Ayelleria - Aff/Destro Warlock [Withdrawn]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Ayelleria
Class: Warlock

Ayelleria - Aff/Destro Warlock [Withdrawn]

Postby Ayelleria » 30 Oct 2019, 16:03

Personal Info
Bnet: azerciK#2595

Character Info
In-Game Name: Ayelleria
Class: Warlock
Primary Talent Spec: Affliction
Scondary(off)Specs: Destro/Demo (both with good raid traits)
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: All depend on boss fights, on actuall tier, i would use affliction on first 4 bosses then i switch to destro for all the rest.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Mostly raidbots simulations, sometimes i analyze top logs from warcraftlogs or i put them by my self for some tests :)
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 70
Link to current armory profile: Armory
Link to relevant logs: Logs

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: I started raiding on Uldir with Filth, then moved to social aimed guild Alpaki Hordy and finnaly to my actual guild Almost Progress.
How long were you in your previous guilds?: Mostly 1 raid tier per guild :/
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: First one stoped raiding after +/-50 wipes on Uldir 4th boss, next one was social one so moved to Almost Progres when there was no chance to even try HC EP. Current guild ve problem with attendence. There is no way of progres with only 14-16 ppl so RL decided to dont continue this tier and let us move to any other guild if we want to do sth more.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No, but i would to find a guild with a good community to play with :)
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I started raiding on BFA so till now my raid exp is 3/8M Uldir 1/8M BoD 2/2Hc CoS and 5/8M EP. This tier is actually my first tier since i play on global when i tasted a good progress but im still hungry for more :)
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: All types of food, flasks, prepots even runes for farm boss to make better logs :P For new encounters, first of all i watch some pov from yt, then i analyze both videos and top logs sec by sec to find everything i need to improve my gameplay.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: That's what i call progress XD
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
Im not a very best warlock, but also not the worst one. Im just doing my best on every boss, no matter if its farm or progress. I like to test some unusual builds for some encounters, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt but im still try to improve myself :)

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 2y on global, and 3y on private TBC/WOTLK before.
How much do you play?: Depend on day, 2-3h min if not raid day.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: 3 in range between 110-120
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: There is like 3 or more y that i didnt used TS3 but i can download it anytime :)
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yup
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Sure

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: When i recived infor from RL that our guild will not raid anymore i just startd looking for another guild on net. Was looking for progressing guild on Draenor with same progress as mine or atleast 4/8M.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Damn, i started to hate those "Sell Yourself" questions since i was looking for a job last time XD So in short, im just looking for a guild with friendly community to play with. Aiming for some mythic progres, M+ mb even some achievement or transomg runs :) Can even learn to PvP if needed :P

Hope for atleast a test raid to show my best in it :)

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Ayelleria - Aff/Destro Warlock

Postby Alyssia » 31 Oct 2019, 02:28

Hey, thank you for your application, we would quite like to have a chat with you at some point that would be convenient to you. I will add you on Bnet and we can talk further there.

Edit- withdrawn.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”