Wréx Application Form [Social Accepted]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Midgemanuel
Class: Warrior

Wréx Application Form [Social Accepted]

Postby Midgemanuel » 29 Oct 2019, 23:53

Hi everyone please see below my application.

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Tom Emanuel

Character Info
In-Game Name: Wréx
Primary Talent Spec: Fury
Scondary(off)Specs: Protection
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:
I was main spec tank for a while, tanked most of eternal palace and then tried fury for a little break from tanking and I loved it.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?:
I researched what geat/gem/enchants ect as it's just become a habit over the years, I sim my gear currently and always keeping up to date on YouTube vids, this helps me get the most out of what ever spec I'm playing.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
I don't mind going back tank now and then but would like to main spec fury as I've always played the tank/healer role.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl:68
Link to current armory profile:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/wr%C3%A9x
Link to relevant logs: none to date.

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Apostles, Aegis, Chill (Alonsus)
How long were you in your previous guilds? Apostles around 3 months, aegis 1 year, chill 5-6 years
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:Chill was my first proper "friend" guild i.made alot of friends here who I still talk to now, it lasted a while until alot of people just split there own ways basically mop killed it. Aegis was a fun guild for me but the same happed to this guild it just went dead towards the end of legion.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Not that I know of but I've been around some while now so maybe :)
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I first properly raided back in lich king with Chill I mained a death Knight FROST (lol) tank
I loved the challenge of it and it hooked me to this day, aegis was the first time I got to mythic raid and really enjoyed it wipe and repeat until you get it :lol:
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?:
I useually go for 100 press ups 50 sit ups ... Nahh lol research the fights mainly watching YouTube (fatboss) icey veins for best talents for different fights, and also for pots foods and buffs
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: As above wipe repeat wipe repeat :D will get it eventually
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I think I'm a reasonable good player I use keybinds and mouse over macros ect I also loveee my gaming mouse which i think improves my gameplay and reaction times.
Pretty good with tactics but it may take me a few times to get it right bit don't we all ?

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Around 13 years
How much do you play?: Mostly every night I do tend to only play evenings through the week due to work, weekends I'm on and off through the day.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?:no
Do you have any high level alts?:I have alot of alts as you can imagine through the years but basically main the warrior at the moment
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Working microphone not teamspeak at the moment but do have discord.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15):I do get stuck in work sometimes and I have a daughter but most nights I'd be able to make it, but I'd even like to join if I don't get into the raid team I'm enjoying doing mythic plus high keys ... Currently got all at +13 but struggling with pugs now.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: Wow forums, mostly Ind decent guilds in the forum's especially ones you have to apply to :)
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):
Not much really like I said above even if you don't need me in the raid team is like to join for social and mythic+ runs

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
The biggest one is I'm Welsh ... Surely you can't refuse a Welshman :rofl: I just need to get back into a social friendly guild that I can settle in again.

Thanks

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Re: Wréx Application Form

Postby Alyssia » 30 Oct 2019, 21:20

Hey, while we are not looking to bring on another warrior at this time and therefore will be declining your app to join as a raider, we do not mind letting you join as a social for M+ and offday runs etc, so just contact myself of any officer ingame for an invite. Just reference this forum post if they wonder who you are.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Midgemanuel

Postby Midgemanuel » 30 Oct 2019, 21:37

That's would be great ! Thanks ... And see you soon

Durnik
Raider

Postby Durnik » 30 Oct 2019, 22:32

OMG you have a fully Jewish name!
"The Wise, in the first place, won't get into a situation from which the Clever can get out."

Return to “Recruitment”