Hoddelicious - Havoc Demon Hunter [Withdrawn]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Hoddelicious
Class: Demon Hunter

Hoddelicious - Havoc Demon Hunter [Withdrawn]

Postby Hoddelicious » 28 Oct 2019, 02:24

Hi guys. This is my application for Fifth Sin! Enjoy. :)

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Jesper.

Character Info
In-Game Name: Hoddelicious.
Class: Demon Hunter.
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc.
Scondary(off)Specs: Vengeance.
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I have pretty much always played melee dps, so playing a DH came natural to me with it's insane mobility and with a pretty simple, yet fun dps-rotation.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I frequently sim my gear via simulationcraft and raiderbots, I also follow a lot of streamers, such as the Method DPS DH, Fragnance. I also check how people compete on warcraftlogs during encounters and learn at which threshold I should change my main stat, which is Versatility, to maybe a bit more crit and such.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure, I think Vengeance Demon Hunters are kind of bad right now though, but they might become a little better in 8.3.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: Almost 68.
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ddelicious
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ddelicious , I have to say though that my current EP logs are trash because I have only done a full hc clear once without benthic gear. If you check my logs from Uldir (Mythic and HC), which is when I played in a Cutting Edge guild (#520 G'huun World), you will see that I perform up to par.

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Friendly Banter, Twisting Nether (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tw ... ing.tier22)
How long were you in your previous guilds?: 2 months.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I quit playing WoW in October 2018 because I got very sick and was admitted to the hospital for a couple of months. I'm much better now. :)
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Nope.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Vanilla: Up to 4 Horsemen in Naxx40.
TBC: Illidan, Archimonde. Over 15 server first kills on the realm Blade's Edge with the guild Virtue.
WotlK: Lich King Normal.
Cata: Deathwing HC.
MoP: SoO HC.
WoD: 5/8 Highmaul Mythic, Blackhand Heroic.
Didn't play Legion.
I quit playing BFA during Mythraxx mythic progress in October 2018, so up to that. I also got Uu'nat Curve and Azshara Curve.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I always research guides and tips on youtube when mythic raiders test new bosses on the PTR. Like right now, I'm watching a lot of PreachGaming because his mythic guild is testing out 8.3 on the PTR. I also see how other people of my class play during mythic encounters with CD usage and such on warcraftlogs.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Of course! That's part of the game. To wipe and learn how to maximize your own character aswell as the raid during progress is something I very much enjoy.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I think i'm really good at listening to raid calls, to fill in if I have to soak on different encounters and such. Or If I have to purge, interrupt or stun something. I always try to be better than my latest raid, so i'm always looking to improve my logs and to research what I did wrong in some fights if I dont parse as good as I should. I'm also very easy to talk to. I'm not a negative person at all, so I can take constructive criticism and i'm not afraid to talk issues out if I have done something terribly wrong or something else of that matter.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since 2005
How much do you play?: I play as much as I possibly can. I love this game. Some days it's a lot (8h+) and sometimes it's not so much (2-3h~)
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nope!
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No.
Do you have any high level alts?: I have a lvl 120 paladin, 120 druid and 120 shaman.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yeah, I use teamspeak and discord daily.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yeah, for sure.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yeah, no problems at all!

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I have been searching for a guild for quite some time now, but either guild already run with 2-3 demon hunters, or they decline me because I don't have some decent "recent" logs, only 1 years old, so it's hard to find a mythic guild that's willing to atleast give me a chance to prove myself.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): I just hope you can give me a chance! I have been raiding hardcore and casually. I have been playing PvE since 2005 and i'm very knowledgeable dude about WoW. I always try to improve and become stronger as a player. I love to have a laugh and would be very pleased if you could atleast trial me out. :) that would be all, thanks for reading and I hope you will reconsider me!

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I just want to get back into mythic raiding again, and you need a competent Demon Hunter, so I think that we are a match made in heaven. You will get a guy that's very dedicated about World of Warcraft and PvE raiding. I have enormous experience when it comes to raiding and I think you would be pleasantly surprised about me, even though my logs right now isn't showing that.
I just got back in to playing World of Warcraft after a pretty long hiatus, but I know that i'm very capable to be raiding mythic.

Cheers, Hoddelicious. BNET: Jungjinwoon#2480

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Hoddelicious - Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Goonier » 28 Oct 2019, 15:31

Hello Jesper,

Thanks for taking the time to send in your application I would like to arrange a time to have a chat if that's ok with you?

I think I have you already on BNET but if i dont I will add you to arrange

Hoddelicious
Class: Demon Hunter

Re: Hoddelicious - Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Hoddelicious » 29 Oct 2019, 00:28

Hi! Sounds great, let's talk :)

Return to “Recruitment”