Recruitment [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Holga
Class: Demon Hunter

Recruitment [Declined]

Postby Holga » 21 Oct 2019, 13:28

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Oliver

Character Info
In-Game Name: Holga
Class: Havoc
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc
Scondary(off)Specs: Vengeance
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Because it's fun to play this sort of playstyle.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Because i simmed my character to max my dps in raiding, that's why i chose the exact gems and enchants what i currently have at the moment.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes i will if it's necessary.
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 68
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eu/Draenor/holga
Link to relevant logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/holga#difficulty=4

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Ethletes, Desecrate
How long were you in your previous guilds? Just switched this character to Draenor, just a few weeks
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Because I didn't get the right chemistry between I and the other partners of the guild.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No, i do not.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I've played since Vanilla, i started raiding in WOTLK with my close friends and older guild members. I continued to raiding all the way to MoP and then I took a break til WoD and started raiding on a HC difficulty. When Legion started, I played a lot with my friends, we were 5-6 people and we played a lot of M+ and raiding. When the last tier in legion started I really enjoyed playing and also raiding. I got 5/11 mythic in Antorus The Burning Throne, the reason why i didn't more mythic bosses is that i joined a guild that really wanted me so i started to progress on Aggramar on Mythic Difficulty. I think i had 250-300 wipes on that boss and still didn't killed him. Then BfA started and i didn't get a guild to play in so i just joined my friends group and killed some bosses in HC. I took a break until the Eternal Palace tier started and so far i enjoy raiding but I cannot find a guild who is the right for me so far.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I usually prepare for raid and progress nights, I start to kill some bosses at HC a few hours before, I come with all the consumables and full repaired gear.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: I've wiped a lot, but that's the thing with Mythic progress. If you can't tolerate wiping you should not play.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since 2005
How much do you play?: I play everyday on the week
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Yes, 5-6 alts
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: I looked Fifth Sin up and it seems that the guild is serious and take the game quite seriously
Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I want to join Fifth Sin because I want to do what I like and i have a lot of passion of the game. I really like the raiding part and the best thing about WoW is the community, I can really bring a lot, I'm a charming guy that brings alot of fun to the game, regardless if it's just to talk or to play PvE. I'm a serious guy when it comes to progress and i will spend time to evolve my expertise to my class and killing more bosses. I can't say no to a community that has the same interest as me and who likes the same part of the game as I.

Best Regards.
Holga

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: Recruitment

Postby Tharkun » 21 Oct 2019, 14:24

Hey, thank you for your interest but we're going to have to decline the app at this time.
Good luck in your search for a guild.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”