layvia, shammy ele or resto [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

layvia
Class: shaman

layvia, shammy ele or resto [Declined]

Postby layvia » 02 Sep 2020, 23:10

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): paul

Character Info
In-Game Name: LAYVIA
Class: shaman
Primary Talent Spec: ele
Scondary(off)Specs: resto
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: i enjoy resto more than any but have dpsed as that fitted better with what was needed
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: simming my gear,,, practise in m pluses etc
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: yes
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 15
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nor/layvia
Link to relevant logs:

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: im in hiraeth.
How long were you in your previous guilds? still in this one
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: they stopped
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: no
Raid Experience, elaborate!: 8/12 mythic as a tank healer and dps
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: check tactics, have food flaks etc
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: yes but so long as we learn
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: im good at doing things, putting things here or standing there to do this etc, as healer i tend to forget my own health sometimes

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since cata
How much do you play?: at the minute not much , but normally i do play everyday
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no
Do you have any high level alts?: yes, lots
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): yes

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: i looked for guilds that didnt generally raid thursdays
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): i have recently lvled all my new characters on draenor, having moved from SWC on allinace where i did most of my raiding on my mains there, corlaa tondel and cratus, i didnt link any logs, as i never logged but i know some in my allinace guilds did and im not good on that site trying to find stuff

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I am a very quick learner, eager to kill, monsters that is, and perhaps the 2 kittens we have. and looking for like minded people

-

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: layvia, shammy ele or resto

Postby Alyssia » 03 Sep 2020, 20:05

Declined.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”