Rakfnarhuk - Elemental shaman [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Aleksandar
Class: shaman

Rakfnarhuk - Elemental shaman [Declined]

Postby Aleksandar » 31 Oct 2019, 21:06

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Aleksandar

Character Info
In-Game Name: Rakfnarhuk
Class: Shaman
Primary Talent Spec: Elemental
Scondary(off)Specs: Enhancement

What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Current meta

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Long research, BiS, following same playstyle as top shaman players atm - progress is fun
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: If by respec you mean resto, yes but I have to inform you that I never healed before in my life and that I already once tried and I am very bad at it and thats why im sticking to DPS as for now

Your Current Artifact neck lvl:68
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... rakfnarhuk
Link to relevant logs: Sadly I didn't use logs before and I don't have any to show for now

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Foxy FIghters
How long were you in your previous guilds? About a year
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Low population, we even merged with Quartz to have a raiding roster but after Classic coming out and some GM's going on vocation the guild was quite dead for a long time. The guild was casual as well, I really enjoyed it and had fun with them but I am looking for more progress atm and that is something I didn't have with them
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I used to finish all the raids previously on normal dif and almost heroic. Few bosses we killed on M but prior to that not much experience. I am a hardcore gamer and play a lot in my free time, I've been playing since 8 years old and I catch up on tactics and mechanics quite quickly so I believe I can advance with no problems with the right people and leaders.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Read about it on adventure guide, if I don't make it for guild raid I try to pub it for EXP and I watch YT vids, one particular youtuber that seems to give really good explanation and advice for me would be "hazelnuttygames"
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:Of course, even method wipes many times before getting it right, would be only natural for us as well
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Hmm, good question. I'm not sure, I would say keeping my DPS rotation during complex/new encounters would be no1. Most things I don't understand I try to play on normal dif (normal dungeons for example) until I understand it so I can do it without thinking about it too much on higher difficulties. What I am good at - I wouldn't point out anything particular, I try to exceed at all things the same.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: At younger age I used to play Wotlk on prive servers for quite few years but only recently started playing retail (start of BFA). If I had to choose a number, my guess would be at around 4-5 years
How much do you play?: A lot, most my free time I play. Usually after finishing work and chores I spend most of my time on WoW
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: 120 Prot War, 100 Priest(used a boost on a random char to try playing, didn't really like...), 89 lvl Hunt(Actually lvling him whenever I have time)
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes and Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15):

Thing is, I am a flight atttendant so my working hours change from month to month. I get a monthly roster with around 90-100 hours with differemt timings and dates each time so whenever I am home I will make it my priority to catch the raid.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... iting/9167

Anything else you would like to add? (optional):

For now my RIO score is 1.4, s2 1600, I enjoying M+ a lot. Hope that will help with my application (:

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

I am very friendly, love to hang out on discord and crack jokes and talk nonsense whenever I'm on. I usually farm achivs, herbs and unusual and rare things in WoW(mounts, pets, toys) but I am also very competative. Anyways I believe u guys are tired from reading all of these applications so let me leave you with a joke from the aviation industry.

-How do you call a pregnant Flight Attendant?
-Pilot error

Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers!

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Rakfnarhuk - Elemental shaman

Postby Alyssia » 01 Nov 2019, 12:12

The lack of certainty to make raids at all for certain periods is a deal breaker for us, the odd raid on occasion is one thing, but periods of no raids on a schedule just don't work for us I'm afraid. Declined.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Aleksandar
Class: shaman

Re: Rakfnarhuk - Elemental shaman [Declined]

Postby Aleksandar » 03 Nov 2019, 06:06

Understandable. Thanks for the quick reply

Return to “Recruitment”