[Accepted] Kragglok - Warlock

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Kragglok
Raider
Class: Warlock

[Accepted] Kragglok - Warlock

Postby Kragglok » 17 Jun 2017, 19:15

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): I'll withhold that bit.

Character Info
In-Game Name: Kragglok
Class: Warlock
Primary Talent Spec: Destruction
Scondary(off)Specs: Affliction
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Well, Affliction was pretty much the go-to spec for Nighthold - however long I've had the chance to raid in with my warlock, but I've always been fond of Destruction since TBC days (shadowbolt spam hooo) and the changes they did to Destruction in 7.2.5 made me want to go Destro.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Preparing for ToS, and with T20, my stat priority rings true.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 50
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/kragglok

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: None I can speak of on Draenor.
How long were you in your previous guilds?: I haven't been playing my Warlock since late WoD drought.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I left Draenor and moved my characters to Silvermoon mainly for a fresh start after WoD.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: I do not.
Raid Experience, elaborate:

I was a nub in Vanilla, no progress to speak of.
Up toPre-nerf Brutallus in TBC
Pre-Halion ICC 25 HC clear in WoTLK
Up to pre-nerf Spine in Cataclysm
I came in late for MoP, cleared SoO HC
All clear in WoD
7/7, 3/3 and 9/10 mythics in Legion so far

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Watching videos, taking tips from class discords and seeking out helpful weakauras and such.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Can't learn without wiping :)
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Well I'm good at being a raider, in general. I show up to every raid, I come prepared, I give 100% attention to the raid and I do my after-raid farming and such. A bit of self-criticism would be that I'm not very good at high-pressure situations esp. in gaming beacuse I have restless hands which shake most of the time. I know range are supposed to do most of the mechanics so I always try to cope with it.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Longer than I'm willing to admit really :(
How much do you play?: A lot (I work at home and my projects are done by the evening at most. I don't go out much)
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No.
Do you have any high level alts?: Many, they can be looked at on wowprogress under the user name Gorrst.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes and yes.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00): Yes.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Well...I suck at these kind of questions. I don't think I have a special quality who can bring something to the table something very special or different. I'm just a regular raider who gives it 100% effort, attendance and preparation.

Thank you for reading my application.

Goonier
Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Kragglok - Warlock

Postby Goonier » 18 Jun 2017, 15:10

Accepted for Trial whisper any officer for guild invite :)

Naisaiah
Raider
Class: Demon Hunter

Re: Kragglok - Warlock

Postby Naisaiah » 18 Jun 2017, 15:43

Goonier wrote:Accepted for Trail whisper any officer for guild invite :)

Good trails we will make! :)
People really do scare me!

Return to “Recruitment”