Oi

General Banter for everyone
Dahusa
Dragon
Class: Yes

Postby Dahusa » 17 Mar 2007, 12:21

Yo mate nice to hear from you :D
"When our members see the 'Dahusa' byline, they know they'll be reading something that's quality."

(Dahusa is usually drunk. Do not hold it against him, he is a functioning member of society.)

Duel
Dragon
Class:

Postby Duel » 17 Mar 2007, 13:16

Hi mate, we are on nr 6 boss in kara, so its going ok, You missing wow ? :lol: whats you up to irl mate
Keep it Green ;P

Tatsumaki
Dragon
Class: Druid

Postby Tatsumaki » 17 Mar 2007, 16:33

HEY HATAKEE! :P :P

AKA ZABUZZA! :D

sup man? im not playing WoW for last 3 months but i still troll the forums and cant wait to get bak :) i got kicked out of my house (life story) because i missed college on purpose and my mum found out i was lieing so she say: "go live with father!" and i was like omg wtf mum? so now im on a shit computer that has like 256 ram and like a 40 gig hardrive and all other shit crap to go with.

cya around dude :)

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Postby AshTrai » 18 Mar 2007, 04:38

lol u drop out.
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Tatsumaki
Dragon

Postby Tatsumaki » 18 Mar 2007, 20:46

im not a dropout xD

just a fucking pro at playing truent :D

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master

Postby AshTrai » 18 Mar 2007, 22:04

ur nto a pro, u got busted
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Stab

Postby Stab » 25 Mar 2007, 02:41

Tatsu, did your mum actually physically kick you? because if she did you could sue her and get golds to buy better computer tbh and hey hatakee, plib here! Glad to her your still around but i would be even more glad to here your returning footsteps :D

Tatsumaki
Dragon

Postby Tatsumaki » 25 Mar 2007, 07:03

is this the same plib playing as the 1 i knew? :o

as much as i hate to say it you sound a hell of alot more grown up man... lol

like wtf?

edit:

sue her for gold? xD

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master

Postby AshTrai » 25 Mar 2007, 14:27

lmfao, it is the 1 and the same. He hasn't changed in game xD
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM

Return to “Public General”