Oo

General Banter for everyone
Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Oo

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 09:38

have not been here for a while, but gz with the nice progress guys.
keep it up :)

ps. Haydes likes sheep/men

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Re: Oo

Postby AshTrai » 25 Oct 2006, 09:39

Jaywan wrote:have not been here for a while, but gz with the nice progress guys.
keep it up :)

Hi jay :>

ps. Haydes likes sheep/men
This is well known.
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 10:51

hahaha.

well i kinda pvp abit now, i tried getting into Genesis, but apparently me applying in a whole creates drama for an uknown reason.

also that there full on mages etc.

Rerolling mage for TBC. so not bothered to gear up my druid any longer, not that i can much more then it is.

Ashtrai.... cant remember ya man :), i smoke weed, that has a effect on the brain-
Hades, i dont look like Craig David. u wannabe welsh sheep shagger :)

Mwavy
Peon
Class:

Postby Mwavy » 25 Oct 2006, 10:56

btw the next time your on your druid and you are with hades dont bother healing him he abuses us druids so i say let him die and see how he does without us healers<3

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master

Postby AshTrai » 25 Oct 2006, 11:23

we've danced together afew times in org, but other than that, u wont know me :P
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 11:23

iam @ work aswell. and iam soooo bored.

ye AM had 1 bad week and died. to many expectations i guess.

you guys having trouble raiding like alot of the guilds due to TBC, or are you guys an exception :)?

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 11:25

AshTrai wrote:we've danced together afew times in org, but other than that, u wont know me :P

hahaha, ye i remember now lol :p

/dance
/cheer

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 11:35

btw, if you need mage for a raid, just gimmi a call, iam bored atm.

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 11:40

Inca. i see you online. DONT HIDE! dont make a inca on me!!!

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 11:58

Gear: http://ctprofiles.net/1950446
Current spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=of0E00foZEgRz00ux
Spec for PVE if i get in to some guild until tbc where every guild splits up lol :P http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=of0E00MZxgMzdcut0h

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 12:04

i cant even think of an item i need from mc tbh.
If i apply and then leave in tbc, i will feel bad. i dont wanna backstab any ppl.

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 12:38

well i guess that wont hurt. ill do an application then, even thou that seems wierd to come back to the guild :)

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 13:02

done lol,

where is inca, he was online i saw it!!!

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master

Postby AshTrai » 25 Oct 2006, 13:58

Seeing as it's relevant to this thread....

I wouldn't recruit any1 as a full member unless they were going to stick with us through TBC. This guild has been hurt quite badly by disloyalty and i want to avoid it at all costs in the future.

If ur intention is to look for a "further progressed" guild once TBC comes out, then it's a waste of time recruiting u imo.

if u do want to stay in a guild (which is still learning AQ40 at the moment) thru/after TBC, then i'll consider ur app.
Last edited by AshTrai on 25 Oct 2006, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM

Agrippa
Ogre
Class:

Postby Agrippa » 25 Oct 2006, 14:03

The way I understand it he won't be playing his druid as his main anymore in TBC, but his mage instead. Maybe I got it wrong....

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master

Postby AshTrai » 25 Oct 2006, 14:29

Agrippa wrote:The way I understand it he won't be playing his druid as his main anymore in TBC, but his mage instead. Maybe I got it wrong....
indeed you are right. I edited my previous post ever so slightly.
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM

Jaywan
Dragon
Class:

Postby Jaywan » 25 Oct 2006, 14:46

up to you man, i cant promise to stay for tbc, cuz i got some few plans to maybe play with some rl mates and other good mates in tbc. Nothing to do with progress or not, also that tbc, is max 25 man instance, ppl will get kicked / left out / leave all the current guilds, thats just realistic.

if i wanted progress i would have stayed in succession when i joined them back then. :)

Return to “Public General”