Hello guys½!!½!

General Banter for everyone
Agrippa
Ogre
Class:

Postby Agrippa » 19 Oct 2006, 12:50

m8, there's no progress! We have regressing players who think they lead squirrel armies and a coffee boy who thinks he's a troll. A very dangerous situation. It's come to the point where some people were assigned their own forum because other people felt threatened by a certain member saying: "I'm after you and I will find you. You don't when, but it will happen". It seemed funny at the start, but the squirrel man has gone totally mental....

As for raiding: yes we do progress. Nef down again sunday and doing AQ40 now. So how's life in Genesis? I heard you have to eat a baby to get into Genesis. Good to hear from you....

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Postby AshTrai » 19 Oct 2006, 13:31

So many babies have perished :(

And i wouldn't believe Agrippa, he is an antagonist with a god complex. That and he rapes squirrels (true story)
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Postby AshTrai » 19 Oct 2006, 15:26

no, but ur gayness IS legendary!

:D
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Theurgist
Dragon
Class:

Postby Theurgist » 19 Oct 2006, 17:28

Mhortiiz <333 :D , i left WoW for a while.

So take care out there :D you tattoo m@n!

Return to “Public General”